Care Buddy Partnership Program
3 Reasons to Partner with CareRinger™
Specialized Program to differentiate your business
CareRinger will make the calls and notify the agency’s personnel and all other designated care buddies if the calls are not answered.
- While some seniors may like the idea of a daily call, finding someone responsible to be his/her care buddy is not always possible.
- The agency’s trusted caregiver could be the care buddy of choice.
Exceptional Customer Experiences for a trusting relationship.
CareRinger calls are unobtrusive, while offering peace of mind to everyone involved.
- Seniors are concerned with unwanted calls (or scam calls) if the calls are not expected.
- Customers decide on the time of the call, day or night, so they know it’s not an unwanted robocall. They can check-in early too.
Easy to get started with CareRinger’s 24×7 proven system
Start small. CareRinger allows your business to scale its energy on customer care, acquisition, and retention activities to succeed.
- This value-added service will benefit the business with a demonstrated return on investment or you will not be charged for the service.
- Evaluate the care buddy program for free.
When signed up as a designated-contact, the agency personnel become one of the care buddies CareRinger will notify when calls to the client recipient are not answered. For seniors alone at home, follow-up service from the agency offers peace of mind to everyone involved. This could be an on-going memorable experience in a relationship that benefits all.